Sunday, May 25, 2008

Chris Brown can MOOOOOOOVE!!!

Okay...having had a brother who was in a "popping crew" when I was growing up, I've seen some folks dance that did some things that I thought were pretty amazing. Heck...I can do the damn-thing a lil, myself (get two drinks in me, and I'm pop-locking and ATTEMPTING backflips...with my fat arse! LOL!). That being said, I think Chris Brown is the only one of these young R&B cats that doesn't make me wanna choke 'em. That's prolly b/c he's the only one I think isn't a romance novel and an ass-whupping away from letting a man aid them in testing their gag-reflex thresholds (sorry Usher and Omarion fans). Anywho, this lil cat GETS OFF in this video. Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff. They've got to be wearing "heelies" though.

Did you watch "America's best Dance Crew" -
The Jabawocky Crew popped like no other.

Have a good weekend - oh, and have a couple of drinks and tell you friends to bring their cameras. Post on Monday. (tee-hee)

BLESSD1 said...

Yeah...I watched America's Best Dance Crew, and I was jocked out on the Jabbawockies! LOL! And yeah...you might get that video, as I have 2 friends getting married Saturday night! LOL!